This modern floor lamp from solid wood with the Moth XL lampshade, comes in two varieties: solid oak or beech.
Studio Snowpuppe & Studio Tumult teamed up and created this floor lamp, in which the love for paper & wood come together. Each floor lamp is handcrafted in Brielle, a small historical city in The Netherlands.
The wooden lamp base is reminiscent of flower bulbs. As the little roots firmly sprout in the ground, the stem bursts into the air revealing the beautiful delicate flower that is formed by the lampshade. All the pieces are handcrafted, cut, drilled and milled locally in the studio Tumult workshop in Brielle. studiotumult.etsy.com
The floor lamp consists of 4 wooden pieces that can be adjusted to create different positions. To tighten the pieces in the desired position, a solution has been designed to hide the fixation mechanism as much as possible to give the floor lamp a clean wooden appearance with subtle details.
The Moth XL is one of our most popular origami lampshades.
The dimensions of this floor lamp are:
- 172 cm height; The height depends on the position that you choose for the floor lamp;
- 62 cm foot diameter;
The dimensions of the lamp shade are:
- 40 cm height;
- 40 cm diameter;
The floor lamp has a cable with a length of 4,5 meter and is dimmable through a LED foot dimmer switch.
The wooden floor lamp comes in 5 pieces for safe shipping, and is easily assembled by you. Be aware that wooden parts might be subjected to slight changes in shape and size, due to its natural origin and environmental conditions. The lamp shade arrives ready to use. Everything is carefully packaged to allow the lamp to travel around the world safely!
Notes for customers to the US, Canada:
For customers in the US we supply a cable with a similar white foot dimmer switch that is compatible with US standards and is UL listed.
We also provide a white US plug adapter to convert the European plug to a US plug.
If you want to receive the lamp within 1 week after we ship, we recommend to choose for UPS express shipping during checkout. In that case your phone number is needed for the shipment.
Lampshade designed by Kenneth and Nellianna of Studio Snowpuppe
Floor lamp designed by Martijn of Studio Tumult: studiotumult.etsy.com
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nellianna van den Baard, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
When your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking ID so you can check the shipping status on the internet.
It is good practice to keep an eye on the tracking info.
We will also do this for you.
If possible we would like to ask you to also provide your telephone number with your order. The mail delivery service can use your phone number in case it is not possible to deliver your order. The mail service can then make a new appointment for delivery.
In case you live in a building that has an entry code for delivery of the mail, please provide us with the entry code of your building.
If your package has not been delivered within 21 days, please contact us. In that case there is possibly a problem with the mail delivery.
Custom orders welcome! Please contact us and tell us your wishes.
Customizations that we can do are special colors for the cord or lampshade.
If you need a custom lamp for an interior design project, we also offer custom sizes and custom graphic designs to be printed on the lampshade.
Sometimes we even design with different materials than paper.
We generally don't offer lampshades with another folding design than the lamps in our collection, but we are always open for good ideas.
Lampshades to Europe come complete with a porcelain E27 socket.
For customers in the US and Canada we supply a cable with a E26 light-bulb socket that is compatible with US standards and is UL listed.
Our standard E27 socket is compatible for all countries, except the United States, Canada, part of South America, part of Japan, Saudi Arabia.
If you are not sure if our socket is compatible with your country, you can choose the option 'without cord set'. This will calculate the costs for the lampshade only.
Also, we are happy to help you out if you need help in finding a nice porcelain socket that's suitable to use in your country.
You can choose the option 'without cord set' to get the price for the lampshade without the cord set.
Only the Klimoppe wall fixture has a plug at the end of the cord.
For the pendant lamps, the cord needs to be hard-wired to the ceiling. Or you can fit a plug yourself.
We also supply to wholesale and interior design projects.
Please contact us if you want to use our products for wholesale or interior design projects.
The origami clocks that we sell are a popular gift for 1st anniversaries.
Please let us know if you have an urgent order that you need to arrive before your anniversary date and if time is short. We can then look for you if this is possible.
UPS express delivery is available for most of the higher priced items in our shop. If it is available for the item that you want to order, you will see this option during checkout.
Otherwise, please contact us.